Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer News

Whew! This summer has gone by fast!
I took a grad class on Beginning Reading through NYSUT to make my library lessons more effective. It's been a ton of work, but I think it's going to make a big difference. I've been getting lots of new ideas!

Speaking of new ideas, I've had plenty requests for me to make extras of my games and stations and sell them. So I'm going to give it a try. I've mad...
e batches of Dewey Go Fish and some other games and activities. By the end of the weekend I should be announcing the opening of an Etsy shop for them. I'll keep posting as much as I can on the blog and giving out the lesson plans and directions for anyone to use, but now those of you who are short on time can get a little help.

I also hope to post my preliminary outlines for grades K-6 by the end of next week so you can see what will be happening in my school libraries this year.

Stay tuned and happy last two weeks of vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment